DB2 11 for z/OS and new stored procedure to support EXPLAIN
DB2 11 for z/OS:
The SYSPROC.ADMIN_EXPLAIN_MAINT stored procedure maintains EXPLAIN tables under a specified schema. It can be used to:
- bring all existing EXPLAIN tables to current release format;
- create missing EXPLAIN tables;
- create a new set of EXPLAIN tables;
- create a new set of aliases on the EXPLAIN tables;
- drop existing EXPLAIN tables; or
- drop existing EXPLAIN tables and create a new set.
Documentation for new stored procedure, see here!
This new stored procedure has been added by APARÂ PI05200.
Comments are closed.